Can anyone help me ID this cactus? I took a cutting from a mother plant about a year ago. The mother plant was about 4’ tall and had many segments hanging off of it. It wasn’t blooming so I have no idea what type of flowers it has.
It looks like a type of Cylindropuntia (Cholla cactus), but can anyone identify the type without blossoms?
9 Notes/ Hide
- plantist reblogged this from cactguy
- notasquid likes this
- kihaku-gato likes this
- bindingaffinity likes this
- tastyprawn likes this
- adifferentkindofwhore likes this
- srirachaslut reblogged this from cactguy
- cactguy reblogged this from tastyprawn and added:
- tastyprawn posted this